Why Candidates Choose Us
A career move is something much too important to trust to a total stranger. At the Weinman Group, our success comes from the Trust and Relationships we have built over 20 years.
How do you benefit?
- Access to Opportunity: A hallmark of an outstanding recruiting firm is the ability to provide quality candidates with access to the best companies and opportunities. Credibility and respect in the niche enables this access.
- Leave behind the frustration and futility of resume-roulette (only 6% of open positions are filled through advertisements). At The Weinman Group, you get a career advocate that will personally and professionally convey your story to the prospective client.
- We strive for an excellent fit. We will present you to opportunities for which you are well-suited and qualified.
- Expert coaching and critique.
- 20 years of trust in the Audit and GRC community allows us to open doors for you where others cannot.
- We think of careers organically; our focus on long-term relationships allows us to know you and to understand your career and personal goals, so that we know to call you with that game changing opportunity to take your career to the next level.
- By focusing on long-term relationships, we are able to focus on developing your career; not just the latest career change.
Our Value-added Process
Our value-added process allows you to showcase your personal strengths, giving you the best chance of securing that career-enhancing opportunity. This includes:
- Assessing your priorities, including balancing life and career as well as short and long-term goals
- Personal presentation to the client, accentuating your strengths and fit for the new opportunity to assure you the best chance of securing an interview.
- Expert coaching to enable you to perform at your very best. We offer our candidates the best interview preparation and coaching in the business.
- Unparalleled knowledge of the marketplace to allow us to negotiate the best possible offer on your behalf
- Assistance and counseling for a successful transition to your new opportunity
- Continued counsel and guidance post-placement to help assure ongoing success with your new organization and career
What You Can Expect
Not all recruiters are created equal. Many lack ethics and follow dubious practices. As a candidate, you are judged by the company you keep.
At The Weinman Group, you will find a recruiter that is trustworthy, respected, and committed to high ethical standards and industry best practices.
We will always be professional and respectful in our dealings with you. We strive to give you honest feedback and guidance to allow you the best chance to achieve your goals and dreams. We will offer a productive dialogue, and occasionally challenge you to consider other approaches and perspectives that you may not have considered.
But at the end of the day, we will always respect your right to make the decision that you feel is best for you. You will never be pressured to do something you don’t feel is in your best interest.