Why Companies Choose Us
When working with The Weinman Group, you benefit from:
- A recruiter that understands your field and the issues impacting it
- The marketplace knowledge to assist you in creating a compelling and differentiating message about your company and opportunity
- Unsurpassed knowledge of the candidate base in Audit and GRC
- Reduced interview time and expense, focusing on candidates that are well-screened and a good potential fit for your position
- Access to outstanding passive candidates that are not on the job boards, but whom return our calls
- A search process that is designed to be efficient and add value at every step
- Accurate market data to allow you to position a competitive offer
- Hires that stick! Our extensive vetting process results in candidates that want to be part of your organization for the long-term.
Our Value-added Process
Leverage our expertise to save time and money with an efficient and effective search utilizing our proven search techniques, including:
- Working with with you to assess your needs, while sharing feedback and best practices of how others in the industry address similar staffing challenges
- Assisting you with brand definition to help you maximize your message, to position yourself favorably against the competition, and allow you to most effectively sell your opportunity
- Leveraging 20 years of relationships, combined with the most advanced proprietary techniques to identify outstanding candidates for your opportunity
- Making good use of your time by referring only highly-qualified candidates
- Counseling through the interview process to allow you to showcase your company’s strengths, and to understand the candidate’s hot buttons
- Providing accurate market data to craft an offer that that makes sense for your organization and allows the best chance for acceptance
- On-boarding counseling, and new hire follow-up, to insure a smooth and successful transition during this critical period.
Flexible Search Options
The Weinman Group offers several levels of service to suit your unique needs:
This is the search most appropriate for senior level positions (CAE, CISO, CRO, and other VP and Director level roles), as well as certain specialty searches.
The Contract Retainer offers an option between Contingency Search and Retained Search. It is a great program for companies that have high priority searches they want to be given maximum attention, yet they wish to retain some flexibility around their search options.
Ask about our tiered Contingency Search Option
Contract to Perm
This is a great alternative for companies that may not be able to add FTE now, but need a resource. It has the added advantage of allowing company and candidate to conduct a test drive to explore if there is a long-term fit.