We are recruiting for an IT Internal Auditor for the company that disrupted the auto industry by transforming the way people shop for and buy used cars, by offering transparent pricing, 24 hour test drives, 30 days returns, and a high integrity customer experience. With $19B in annual revenues, this company has landed on Fortune Best Companies to Work For list 17 years and running! This role ia based in Richmond, VA (very flexible remote)
In this role you will be involved with a variety of IT Audit, IT SOX, and IT advisory/consulting engagements, with a focus on areas like cybersecurity, cloud, infrastructure, IT operations, and IT risk management. Leadership makes sure there is good variety to the role to keep in fresh and interesting. The department also has an Integrated Audit approach, which provides an opportunity to get exposure to data analytics and business/operational audits as well.
Internal Audit is a close-knit team, with strong leadership, and excellent mentors. They also offer excellent work/life balance. The company prides itself on developing their people, with several management development training programs at various levels. Internal Audit has a great track record of promoting within, but also with people moving into roles outside of Audit. You will also enjoy great work/life balance, and a flexible vacation policy!
What Makes this Opportunity Special?
- $19B company that disrupted the automotive industry
- Forbes Best Companies to Work For – 17 years running!
- Excellent Work-Life Balance, very flexible hybrid-remote, and Flexible Vacation policy
- Good mix of ITSOX, risk-based IT audit and IT advisory/consulting to keep it interesting
- Integrated approach allows for exposure to data analytics and business/operational audits
- Strong commitment to ESG
- Great career path opportunities within and outside of Audit, including formal management training programs
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 2-5 years progressive experience in Audit
- CISA, CPA, CIA, CFE, or other relevant certification preferred
- Big 4 or Public Accounting background a plus
- Solid knowledge of IT Auditing/SOX concepts and practices
- Experience across various IT domains: cybersecurity, infrastructure, IT operations, clouds, etc., highly valued
- Data analytics background is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- History of collaboration – strong team player