We have been engaged to recruit an outstanding Senior IT (Assurance and Advisory) Analyst (or Staff Analyst DOE) for the world’s largest home improvement retailer and one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” (Fortune). This position is flexible hybrid-remote based at the company headquarters in Atlanta.
In this role you will be part of the ASSURANCE AND ADVISORY MANAGEMENT ROTATIONAL PROGRAM – this is the best Internal Audit rotational program in the U.S. This is a two-year program after which candidates move out of audit (often into leadership roles). There are currently 120+ “alumni” of this program in various non-audit roles at the company.
The training you get is nothing short of fantastic – including a management training a curriculum, dedicated mentoring, and participation in a leadership training program in conjunction with Emory University. You will also get great exposure to leaders throughout the enterprise. The success of the program perpetuates ample visibility due to partnership requests from senior leadership.
While in IT Audit you won’t be doing any “check-list” audits. Instead, you will focus on complex high-impact audits and consulting projects in cybersecurity and vulnerability management, data governance, code deployment and scaling, systems (SAP) deployments, Cloud, Privacy, and more. Even the compliance-related work tends to be more consultative and readiness-related.
What makes this opportunity special:
- Fortune 20 company, and one of the Top 20 Most Admired Companies (Fortune)
- Part of Best in Class Internal Audit Leadership Development (Rotational) Program
- Work in a great close-knit team-oriented environment and culture – build professional relationships and friendships that will last long after your time in Audit
- Spend your time on high-visibility value-added risk-based Audits/Projects – no checklist work here
- Strong commitment to ESG, giving back to the community, and supporting veterans
- Relocation assistance available for non-local candidates
- Excellent work/life balance, minimal travel
What would make you a great fit?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-6 years (1-3 for Analyst level) progressive experience in Technology Audit and/or a combination of IT Audit and a technically focused IT Operational Role (Security Engineer; Sys Admin; software engineer, etc.)
- CISA or other relevant certifications valued
- A foundation in IT Auditing Concepts: ITGCs, IT Controls Testing; IT Risk/Security concepts
- Experience in Cybersecurity; Cloud; SAP, infrastructure, Digital Technologies, SDLC/Agile/DevOps, Unix/Linus, Windows, mainframe, etc.) would be an added plus
- Big 4 or public accounting experience a plus
- ADAPTABILITY, and the ability to deal with ambiguity and to function in a risk-based non-checklist environment is crucial to a good fit
- Strong interpersonal and communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent team player, and collaborative personality
Please note: Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States; this client is not currently open to candidates needing a visa or visa transfer.