We have been engaged to recruit an outstanding Senior Financial (Assurance and Advisory) Analyst for the world’s largest home improvement retailer and one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” (Fortune). This position is flexible hybrid-remote based at the company headquarters in Atlanta.
In this role you will be part of the ASSURANCE AND ADVISORY MANAGEMENT ROTATIONAL PROGRAM – this is arguably the best Internal Audit rotational program in the U.S. This is a two-year program after which candidates move out of audit (often into leadership roles). There are currently 120+ “alumni” of this program in various non-audit roles at the company.
The training you get is nothing short of fantastic – including a management training a curriculum, dedicated mentoring, and participation in a leadership training program in conjunction with Emory University. You will also get great exposure to leaders throughout the enterprise. The success of the program perpetuates ample visibility due to partnership requests from senior leadership.
While in the Audit Management Program you split your time between high impact risk-based Operational Audits and SOX readiness and compliance work. None of the work is checklist-y and you will get ample opportunity to step up and showcase your abilities.
What makes this opportunity special:
- Fortune 20 company, and one of the Top 20 Most Admired Companies (Fortune)
- Part of Best in Class Internal Audit Leadership Development (Rotational) Program
- Work in a great close-knit team-oriented environment and culture – build professional relationships and friendships that will last long after your time in Audit
- Spend your time on high-visibility value-added risk-based Audits/Projects – no checklist work here
- Strong commitment to ESG, giving back to the community, and supporting veterans
- Relocation assistance available for non-local candidates
- Excellent work/life balance, minimal travel
What would make you a great fit?
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally in Business)
- 3-5 progressive experience in Audit/Advisory
- CPA, CIA, or other relevant certifications valued
- A solid foundation in Auditing concepts and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance (an ideal candidate will have had exposure to both)
- Big 4 or public accounting experience a plus
- ADAPTABILITY, and the ability to deal with ambiguity and to function in a risk-based non-checklist environment is crucial to a good fit
- Strong interpersonal and communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent team player, and collaborative personality
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States